Sand Spring Archives - 2003
Sand Spring Advisors provides information and analysis from sources and using methods it believes reliable, but cannot accept responsibility for any trading losses that may be incurred as a result of our analysis. The opinions expressed are not intended as specific investment advice, and simply represent our personal views offered here under our right of free speech. Sand Spring Advisors is a NFA registered CTA/CPO, but is not a Registered Investment Advisor. We do not directly trade any client funds. Individuals should consult with their broker and personal financial advisors before engaging in any trading activities, and should always trade at a position size level well within their financial condition. Principals of Sand Spring Advisors may carry positions in securities or futures discussed, but as a matter of policy will always so disclose this if it is the case, and will specifically not trade in any described security or futures for a period 5 business days prior to or subsequent to a commentary being released on a given security or futures.
Previous "Chart du Jours"
- 12-20-03 - Quiet Exit
- 12-14-03 - Buy the Right Market
- 12-07-03 - Metals & AD$ -- Too Extreme
- 12-01-03 - New 52-Wekk Highs - Yuck!
- 11-26-03 - Turkey Trouble
- 11-22-03 - What Growth? & New Thoughts
from "The Warren Buffett of the Dark Side."
- 11-16-03 - Another "Pattern Match" of Some Concern
- 11-02-03 - The Bush Eclipses
- 10-28-03 - One Most Irritating Path
- 10-22-03 - The Ugliness Begins
- 10-20-03 - Advance-Decline Line 5-Waves Complete
- 10-19-03 - October 22nd Risks
- 10-17-03 - Here Comes the Euro
- 10-14-03 - Market Hubris
- 09-25-03 - Sun in My Eyes
- 09-22-03 - Yen Breakout
- 09-19-03 - Retracement Rallies after Bubbles
- 09-15-03 - Required Reading
- 09-07-03 - Macro Regime Shift or Lack Thereof
- 09-03-03 - Spitzer in Action
- 08-29-03 - The Most Uncovered Story
- 08-22-03 - Believe the Chart, Not the Hype
- 08-18-03 - Update on a Disjointed World
- 08-10-03 - Too Many Specs: Copper
- 08-02-03 - Debt Bubble Unwind...
- 07-23-03 - Blagh Reaction To Supposedly Good News
- 07-16-03 - Presumably & Assuming...
- 07-10-03 - Classic Formation
- 07-02-03 - Long Wheat; Short Copper; Natural Gas Too Hyped?
- 6-29-03 - The Jig Is Up
- 6-17-03 - Fed Induced Liquidity Rallies Past & Present
- 6-14-03 - Angry Sun & Silly Barron's Cover
- 6-11-03 - Freddie Problems to Linger: Saturn in Cancer
- 6-10-03 - Recent Perversity in May
- 6-06-03 - Upsetting Week, But...
- 6-03-03 - Twist & Turn Finished
- 5-31-03 - Sornette's Academic View & Heavenly Portents
- 5-26-03 - Is Fannie Mae Finally Ready to Fall?
- 5-17-03 - DM Speaking from its Grave
- 5-12-03 - Analog Path?
- 5-06-03 - Per Dimitri Once Again
- 5-01-03 - Bye Bye Biotech
- 4-27-03 - From SARS to Pensions
- 4-23-03 - Tiresome Times
- 4-17-03 - Dimitri's View
- 4-14-03 - CDW - Missing Low
- 4-09-03 - 5 Down; 5 up - Starting to Stumble
- 4-06-03 - Lines in the Sand
- 04-03-03 - Ouch! Duck in the Very Short-Term
- 04-01-03 - DJIA: Capped at 8105
- 3-30-03 - Curvature
- 3-23-03 - Dealing with Irrationality
- 3-18-03 - Mind Game Markets into Cycle Date
- 3-11-03 - Another Long-term View
- 3-06-03 - Oh Canada!
- 3-04-03 - Tiffany Short for my Sweetheart
- 3-02-03 - No Mad Rush for Defense
- 2-26-03 - The Two Faces of Dollar/yen
- 2-22-03 - In Terms of the NYA
- 2-17-03 - Sloppy Silver
- 2-13-03 - Slowly Moving to a Different Fractal
- 2-10-03 - Media Hype Now Bearish Gold
- 2-09-03 - 4-1 Against Saddam into Summer
- 2-04-03 - Are We Becoming Mainstream?
- 2-02-03 - The Unexpected Path
- 01-28-03 - The Inter/Spring of "False Starts"
- 1-20-03 - Sloppy Choppy Mess
- 01-18-03 - Currency Update
- 1-11-03 - No Marketing Miracle: Dell
- 1-8-03 - Even More Complex than Before
- 1-1-03 - Strongest 2003 Commodity View
- ARCHIVES FROM THE YEAR 2002
- ARCHIVES FROM THE YEAR 2001
- ARCHIVES FROM THE YEAR 2000
Take me back to the Sand Spring Home Page
Go to page to Order Articles
Comments or Problems
Thank you for visiting Sand Spring Advisors LLC. For more information on Sand Spring Advisors actual programs, services, or to request a copy of a Disclosure Document, please phone us at 973 829 1962, FAX your request to 973 829 1962, or e-mail us at info@Sandspring.com
10 Jenks Road,
Morristown, NJ 07960
Phone: 973 829 1962
Facsimile: 973 829 1962
Best Experienced with
Click here to start.
The material located on
this website is also the copyrighted work of Sand Spring Advisors LLC.
No party may copy, distribute or prepare derivative works based on this material
in any manner without the expressed permission of Sand Spring Advisors LLC
This page and all contents are Copyright © 1999 by Sand Spring Advisors, LLC, Morristown, NJ